kayla durham

Monday, January 28, 2013

Thing #3

Ways that I might use a blog in my teacher education program or my future classroom are things like screen casting that way the students can see other methods of learning the materials and it is web based so no software has to be purchased. Another thing would be to go to other teachers blogs to see their success stories and feed off their ideas to help improve my classroom experience. Blogs that do interactions with the students will help them especially if there are fun videos that do demonstrations instead of a boring lecture. With our blog system we have created at apsu I will certainly use it during my teaching career because there is so much feedback on the "things!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I am not familiar with screen casting. I like the idea of posting video or audio of the lectures. I have found blogs to be a great way to keep in touch with the community. It is easier to bounce ideas off of other people. It gets the creative process going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that using programs where no products have to be purchased is definitely a strong point in blogging! Especially for students. It seems much easier to maintain a blog that students can access for free but will still help them learn than to have them pay for something that works the same or less!

    ReplyDelete