School 2.0 means my generation’s life. It is what we have
been raised with and is our nature to understand and comprehend easily. For the future School 2.0 means that our
resources for learning will be unlimited! We have so much we can do already
through learning with technology but everyday something new is done to change
the standards of learning. I chose Web 2.0 is the future of education because
it is true. My reactions are probably disappointing to most who read this and I
do apologize. The things that I read and watched are thing that I am living
through right now and have been since I was a little girl. I have been living
in the age of a technology revolution so when knew things happen I know it’s advancement
for everything, including the teaching world, but it is still is nothing
shocking….. I participate in many online interactive things already that let me
do so much! There is a new app on my phone every day that keeps me connected to
the world, the WORLD! It’s awesome and it can only get better. Another thing
that helps me in the education world is that I keep a good relationship with
some of my past teachers and we can always bounce ideas off one another. That
is one thing I am thankful for during my student career is the amazing teachers
I had that I continue to talk to today, 15 years later! We can all help each
other and it is so important, the old and the new 2.0.
No comments:
Post a Comment