The online calendars that they can offer will be able to help me when communicating with my students, players, and parents! I can just write up a calendar or todo lists for them and send it. :)It was helpful because I know I am going to need this in the future. Along with these things I will make a wiki for my athletes parents when planning gamenight meals, transportation, tournaments, and banquets.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Thing #16
The online calendars that they can offer will be able to help me when communicating with my students, players, and parents! I can just write up a calendar or todo lists for them and send it. :)It was helpful because I know I am going to need this in the future. Along with these things I will make a wiki for my athletes parents when planning gamenight meals, transportation, tournaments, and banquets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment