kayla durham

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thing #23

Now that I know about creative common licensing, I will use it and not be in fear of stealing other people's work. It is a serious deal and you can be sued forit because it is the law. With cc you can go on google setting and pick to find only things you are allowed to share if you give credit... It is difficult and confusin with these silly copyright laws and is especially hard for teachers since we do it to help students learn. Maybe soon they will figure out another helpful thing that will enable teachers to use others ideas easier. I just feel bad for my students that Iam going to have because it is going to just get harder down the road.... CC is a life and time saver and I will use it as much as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment