RSS method of finding feeds was the easiest to use. I found it super handy and it is one of the things that I will take with me and looking at the rest of the blogs, everyone else seems to think so as well.
The Search tool
that was the easiest for me was the Google blog search because it is well organized and easy to navigate.Technorati was more confusing because of the clutter.
Useful
feeds I found in my travels was the cool cat teachers blog about creating a circle of wise. I want to do it and stay connected with my classmates while bouncing our ideas off one another.
The unusual one that I found was wikipedias most unusual deaths.. I mean, there is really a blog for this! :O Some other tools I liked was the Edublog. That's exactly what teaching in training need! They have student, class, teacher, and all kinds of school blogs! Really cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment